OTOT Re: What type of Tool Case do you use??

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:32:26 -0500

Avery,

At 22:12 9/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Jackalope?????? I've never heard of that one.
>
>Jack rabbit? Antelope? Cantelope? :-) (My spell checker doesn't
>have that one!)

I obviously overestimated the natural range of the jackelope.  I'm familiar
with them from the sagebrush and lava desert of Idaho and know that they
normally roam all over the intermountain west.  They are a mix of pronghorn
antelope and jackrabbit, mostly seen on postcards in tourist traps. [Wall
Drug is an excellent viewing area.] They cunningly find ways of getting
stamps on themselves.  There have even been sightings of the beasties as
far away as Australia!

I hope this helps.  Update your spelczecher!

>Of course, I spent a lot of time in the northeast while I was in
>the Army. (Baltimore/DC area) Maybe "that's" my problem!

Being from Ballmer is another entirely different problem... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah, IA
Household Hint: A set mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock
  will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.