Something different

Phil Romano romano@sccoast.net
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:01:13 -0400

I second this recommendation.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 6:15 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Something different

Last week, I tuned  Feurich 227. I don't see many of these in Kansas,
this
is one and counting, so it was kind of a treat. Nice piano. The serial
number says it's 25 years old, but it doesn't look or sound it. Decent
back
scale lengths, no tuned duplexes front or rear, and (naturally) German
loops on the wrapped strings. Laminated bridge caps too, of twelve 1mm
90°
cross plies. Very clean even for a new piano, much less one of the age
indicated by the serial number. Not overly long treble sustain times,
but
no killer octave problems, and a nice smooth bass/ tenor crossover. I
was
impressed.

Looked like so...
http://www.feurich.com/F%20227-neu.JPG