What type of Tool Case do you use??

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:40:35 +0100

 The Thump wrote:
">>I keep mine in cheap plastic toolboxes, but waterproof
around the rivets for the handle.  Because they, and
the tools, are more cleanable this way. I could have a
 fancy toolbox with velour pockets for all my tools,
which would make my customers gaze in amazement at how
perfeshunal I appear. But that's just B.S. ">>

My toolbox is a plastic fishing tackle box. Have been using it for 12 years
now. It has nifty little compartments for all the gadgets that I need, and
also carries my pocket ETD. If I have to do a major job, I have a larger
toolcase (also with cheap plastic compartments) into which my fishing tackle
toolbox slots. So I have the best of both worlds; a satellite box which
docks into a workstation tool case! But boy oh boy, the combination can get
really heavy.

Photos attached for those interested.
By the way, the fishing tackle box has never been used as a tackle box, in
case some of you wise guys should jump to conclusions.

Alan Forsyth
Edinburgh

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Tool Box.jpg