Project piano?1883 B

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:18:59 EDT

Greetings,
   Just looked at a hulk of a piano.   Steinway B,  1883 or 1884, 85 note,
ebonized, scrollwork music rack, big round legs,(not sure if they were "ice
cream cone" or not).  The piano needs everything.  Owner elderly, and I am
presently totally out room and time for this big of a project at the moment.
    I have suggested they try E-bay with a $7,500 minimum, but told them I
would cast the info out on our waters here and see if anybody is interested
enough to make a bid before they do.  Email me privately or let's start a thrash
on the forum here, either way is fine with me.
(If this had been two years ago, I had a customer that was looking for one
exacty like this to restore...)
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/