(no subject)

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:49:45 -0500

Wow. Yeah. Lotsa heat but no light in that missive there, Calin.

Remember that we all love each other on this list and I doubt that any
tuner wants to drop all the S&S's from their client list! Me, I'll take
all ya got and trade you one-for-one with some, uh, other brands.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of David Love
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:46 PM
To: Pianotech; pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: (no subject)

I don't think anybody said anything remotely resembling this in this
thread.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

banal as marketing skills is simply ludicrous. To tell the millions of
us out here that we are screwed up because we actually enjoy these
instruments, actually far more then anything else we have run into... is
insulting. To turn around and expect any of us same to place even a
thumbs trust in those of you who come with such offerings is just plain
amazing. Not in this life !

---