What type of Tool Case do you use??

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:34:50 -0500

Hi David,

Genck is good.  I'm using the Genck Laptop case, which is nylon-zippered.
Main compartment I believe is identical to "Ultimate".   I'm totally
satisfied with how well it organizes my tools for tuning, regulating,
voicing, lubes& adhesives.   In addition, it has a compartment for a laptop
(since my Ipaq is in the main compartment, this area contains two ziplocs
of assorted felt/leather, the ipaq charger, bungee for capturing drop
stickers when removing spinet actions, etc.)  Also an "office" compartment
for pens, business cards, and billing pad.  Plus two outside zipper pockets
for notepad, "G" Labor Guide, etc.  As Carol says, the only downside is the
tempation to put in more pounds of stuff than you can comfortably carry.

MIke