What type of Tool Case do you use??

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 14:33:35 -0700

At 01:42 PM 9/6/2003 -0700, David wrote:
><snip>I prefer an upright case because you can store liquids in
>containers in an upright position without concern leakage or spills.
>Depending on how big a case and what you want to carry, Jensen has a lot of
>different styles.
>
>http://www.jensentools.com/product/group.asp?parent_id=67900
>
>David Love

I like an upright case as well. I went to Staples and found a salesman's
sample case, with lots of different sections, and a shoulder strap. It
has been good, except that there is a bottom panel (with rivets through
to the feet of the case) and thin tools can work underneath it. I may
take a piece of canvas and glue it around the whole bottom of the case
and up the sides. Otherwise, it has been just great, and was inexpensive.

Susan