What Type Of Tool Case Do You Use?

Brent Musgrave pianotek1963@netscape.net
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 03:55:22 -0500

Hello David!

I use a Jensen case.  It looks very professional and its pallets are
convenient to use.  You can store alot of tools in it.  The main draw
back is it can become heavy because you can get so much in it.  Jensen
has may choices and costs less than the Genck's do; although the Gencks
are very nice cases too.  Take a look at:  www.jensentools.com

I hope that helps.  Have a great weekend yourself...its gorgeous here in
Southern Illinois!

Best regards,
Brent Musgrave

--