What type of Tool Case do you use??

Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:42:04 -0700

Jensen offers a variety of nice cases depending on your needs.  I use the
one below, a triple sided cordura case.  But I tend to carry a lot of stuff
around with me.  I prefer an upright case because you can store liquids in
containers in an upright position without concern leakage or spills.
Depending on how big a case and what you want to carry, Jensen has a lot of
different styles.

http://www.jensentools.com/product/group.asp?parent_id=67900

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net