TuneLab Question

Brent Musgrave pianotek1963@netscape.net
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:56:41 -0500

Hello Mark!

I believe you may be seeing a prominent false beat in the spectrum
display or a sympathetic vibration from a string that is not adequately
muted that may be bleeding through.  I would use aural guide to
determine which peak to tune.  TuneLab is a sensitive tuning deivce that
gives you a detailed phase display and spectrum display for each note.

I hope this helps.  As Robert Scott says...Happy tuning!

Best regards,
Brent Musgrave
--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/