further education

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joey,

Join the PTG.

Order the twenty years of ptg journal on cdrom. It is
searcheable.

Do you use a computer program to "assist" your tuning?
It may be an excellent idea, particularly as you don't
have a "mentor".

>Sorry for the long set up...   Here's the question.
Any recommended
>reading to further my knowledge from the basics?  Not
as interested in
>the mathemetic and theory at this point...  But more
interested in
>practical hints and tips and how to "track down" and
correct the
>problems I encounter.  It seems sometimes like I know
enough to be
>dangerous.
>
>Thanks in advance for helping the new guy.
>
>JR

=====
Regards,
3004 Grant Rd, Regina, SK, S4S 5G7