Some Days are Grand, Some are Bad

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:42:50 -0500

Terry said: "a bad Winter spinet"

I say: There's a good Winter spinet?

Terry said: "...three of these were in gated VERY affluent communities.
BIG $$ homes  ..."

I say: I'd like to have the courage to flat-out tell people like that
that their piano is Crap on Casters.

Wonder why we are so timid about such a thing. Now if they've already
said it's an heirloom or it's obviously all they can afford, then fine,
okay, that's one thing, But it sure seems like SOMEONE should clue in
these other folks before little Suzie gives up OR, worse, they start
playing Dialing-for-Tuners with the assumption that my work is bad--and
tell their friends that my work is bad, or at least don't give me
referrals!

Rant, rant, pant, pant ...

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO