test for mold?

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner@msn.com
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:41:48 -0800

Diane Hofstetter

Carol,

I just happened to see a test kit for "deadly" mold in one's home.
Unfortunately I did not pay a whole lot of attention to it because I had not
yet seen your question.  It was at the local Ace Hardware.  I will try to
get over there again tomorrow, but  am supposed to be leaving on a trip by
noon.  If I can get there I will and will email you asap.  Do you have an
Ace Hardware in your area?  The kit was right by the check out counter.
diane