"Made in China"

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:22:21 -0400

> > From: gordon stelter > Subject: RE: "Made in China"
>
> Hi, Mr.Green,
>      After the solvents fropm the stripper have
> evaporated, all that is left is the tree sap ( old
> style varnish ) and bug excretia ( shellac ) that was
> the original finish. Why put extra crap ( exhaust
> fumes ) into the environment by driving it 50 miles to
> the nearest hazardous waste site?
>      Thump

Thump,
	I see, you must be driving a 72 Pontiac if a fifty mile trip is
a bigger strain on the environment than the irresponsible act of placing
hazardous waste in a dumpster,  Of course the site just has to be fifty
miles away to support another of your ridiculous contentions. My
transfer station is one mile away.
	Mr. Stetler, you bring incongruity to new levels.
	Tom Driscoll RPT