False Beats: A whole new approach!

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:49:32 +0200

Hey Cy !!!

Heres another one of those subject matter  you refered to in the "expertise
gathered over time" thingy... grin.... tho the argument here boils down in most
minds to a true or false scenario.... justifications for either can get really
exotic.

Roger !!.. how ya doing ya old pirate ?? Saw a lot of your buds in a movie the
other day... Argh d'arg arg arg !

Cheers
RicB