Mother in Law of All Cutoff Bars

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:15:14 -0500

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 1:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Mother in Law of All Cutoff Bars

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: James Grebe=20
    To: Pianotech=20
    Sent: August 31, 2003 11:54 AM

    It would be nice if all of us had the time and get up and go to try =
different things with experimenting and would still have time to make an =
income.
        I think that is where the future is.  Not duplicating and =
improving someone else's idea, but original stuff.
        Just last week on the Flashbacks page in "The Music Trades" =
magazine there is a pic of what Wurlitzer called their "Piano =
Insulator".  This was 100 years ago.  I had thought that when I started  =
making my HHCC's that the sonic benefits  was something new no one had =
ever thought of.  Wrong.  The point is that I thought I had something =
new and proceeded to act upon my thoughts.
    That is what America needs.  I just read an article in "Woodshop =
News"  It says right now 40% of all furniture in America is made in =
China.  A sobering piece of news.
    Jim
    Jim
  Oh, I know. I was just making a mildly humerous comment on where he =
might have ended up with this had he gone on unchecked. I do smile every =
time I take one of these things apart. Well, OK, not when I actually =
pull the plate....

  Del