Mike's pin block drilling guide

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:32:04 -0400

Greetings folks and a happy labor day to all of you. I have a brief=20
question about the pin block drilling chart that has been talked about and=
=20
shared on this list.  In the spread sheet there are 2 entries for Delignit.=
=20
One is from APSCO and the other from Schaff. The number are very different=
=20
for each. Could someone explain the difference and perhaps shed some light=
=20
on where blocks purchased from Pianotek might fall? I can't seem to find=20
the end cut I was saving to do tests with so the results are rather=20
important to me. Thanks!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20