Knuckles/Graphite

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:22:51 -0800 (PST)

I scrub them with a little brass brush dipped in
Naptha, with aluminum foil draped over the action to
deflect the runoff onto the driveway. Wearing mask and
gloves, and brushing in the appropriate direction to
give the jack "bite" in the buckskin grain upon
keystroke, I have seen many deeply compressed knuckles
come out looking like new this way. Then Teflon (TM)
powder.
     Thump