off topic:NEED HELP with pop-up adds

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:57:50 +0100

www.panicware.com

set it to aggressive popup stopping.

Adware is a good program as well as it will sweep your hard disk for
advertising trojans.

Cyberscrub is another essential in my book as it wipes out all cookies,
tempfiles, internet history and a bunch of other stuff that just
clutters up your hard disk and allows unwanted activities. This has the
side benifit of freeing up some extra hard disk storage place as well.

RicB