Calfornia fires

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:14:55 -0700

I used to live right there, in fact I grew up in the area.

>From what I've seen, and knowing the area, if a piano is going to be =
affected at all by these fires, rebuilding is going to be out of the =
question, as there isn't going to be anything left to rebuild. These are =
fast moving, totally engulfing fires we're talking about, fanned by =
Santa Ana winds above 50 MPH. =20

    So, what rebuilding? Pictures of whole neighborhoods where there are =
only chimneys left standing are the only ones I've seen.

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: College and University Technicians ; Newtonburg=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Calfornia fires

  Fowarded Wim.=20
  RicB=20
  Wimblees@aol.com wrote:=20

    Any techs out there effected by the fires? I'm not on Pianotech any =
more, so if one of you could forward this message, and report any =
problems, that would be appreciated.=20
    I guess the good news will be lots of work for the piano rebuilders =
once the fires are outs.=20

    Wim

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20