Wurzen felt

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:18:45 +0200

And about some Steingraeber grand,

I herard that the scaling/plate design was admitely (by Steingraeber
himself)
find in archives, and the grandfather (or even before) of Udo
Shiedmayer originate the model.

Does not mean it is a bad thing, just that the model and scaling was
recognized from an older model, that was discontinued or very few
produced.

That is all I've heard, the piano itself I did not.

but I like the brand as a fine one, their verticals are first class.

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech