Gray market Yamahas

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:08:02 +0200

Yes, but that seem also lobbying from Yamaha actually.

They have build other facilities and I was also said that U1 and even
grands are made in Indonesia, and very soon in China (then this may
also be lobbying from other brands :>).

Nowadays the quality have gone lower, as these instruments where
presumably way too robust and they hardly are dismissed.

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech