Jay-Mart Wholesalers of pianos -- reliable?

John Baird jbairdrpt@insightbb.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:52:02 -0500

Hi List,

Jay-Mart Wholesalers has advertised in the Journal for years, and I know of
a rebuilder who had reliable business dealings with them many years ago.

Irv Jacoby was planning to arrive at our school at noon today today to buy
an old Steinway, but because of delays, won't get here until evening hours.
He will be giving the school his business check for several thousand
dollars, then disappearing into the night with our piano.

I have no reason to be worried, but thought I would ask the list if anyone
has ever encountered any funny stuff with Jay-Mart Wholesalers.

Thanks,

John Baird