I'm going to do this just once..OT

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:33:02 -0400

..just because it's been a goal of mine since I started in this
profession 7 years ago. I'll admit it feels good. Obviously, I am easily
amused!

I want to publicly thank the following for their continued interest,
kind words, and encouragement..in no special order:

-LB Crabb and all the Associates(especially John Blick, rip). John spent
A LOT of time with me one-on-one when I use to commute to Atlanta. His
contribution is singled out here because he truly was an inspiration to
this aspiring, still, and always will be, Rook. Rest in peace John.

-ALL the members of the Tampa Chapter, West Palm Chapter, and especially
the Atlanta Chapter. They have adopted me as their orphaned
technician..I could do a lot worse folks.

-Paul Milde, who, when he retired from the business, gave me all of his
tools, parts, and accessories. My shop would not be what it is without
his contribution.

-Bill Leach and Kevin Shipe of the Richmond Chapter. I forgot my tools
in the garage on my way to Richmond last week, and these 2 gentlemen
made sure I had the tools available to me to take the Repair Section
last week. I can't say thanks enough gentlemen.

-All the contributors to this forum, past and present. I feel truly
blessed and very fortunate to be coming up in this profession during the
beginning of the Information Age, and the information and knowledge
obtained from this forum has proven to be invaluable.

-Jim Coleman. I will always remember his kindness and his initial "how
do you do?" in Orlando. At the time, I was learning to tune from
watching the Jim/George Defabaugh(?) tape. Meeting the person who I was
watching and listening to felt good, and "Jim was Jim" when I met him..
A nice man, a real gentleman, and someone who I look up.

-Ralph Martin..'nuff said, especially if you had the chance to meet the
man. Your watch is still ticking buddy.=20

-Sir Newton Hunt..who HASN'T he helped?

-he'll hate me for this, and I don't care, but thanks Jim Bryant for
your time on the phone, your suggestions and insight, and for being a
friend.

-I could go on and on. I am grateful.

Phil Bondi, RPT(Fl)