Aaargh!!...aka customer relations

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,
I had a "happy ending" call like this a few weeks ago.
 The mom called and said there was an "echo" sound
around middle C or B that sounded real bad.  I
arranged to go a few days later and was a bit
surprised to find no problems.  When I asked her
exactly what the problem was, she called in her 8 year
old girl who sat right down and played the C and B
together.  She said, "see, that sounds really bad!".
The embarrassed mom offererd to pay me, but instead I
chatted with the family and showed the kids how a
piano action works.

Moral of the story?  I have dismissed 2 rude customers
from my list.  But, tuning for families with kids
taking lessons makes it worth it.

Dave Davis, Assoc.
Renton, WA