nickels and dimes do add up, but.....

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:31:40 -0700

How about a price list? I sometimes have a hard time knowing how much
to charge, since I'm just starting up...

Please go easy on me if I'm asking for the moon and stars here, I'm
just learning! <grin>

Thanks!
Steve Borgstrom

Steve,
(Commercial Time<G>): You need the "G" PIANO WORKS Repair Labor Guide. It's
published and distributed by The Randy Potter School of Piano
Technology..... Also, you need to tender an application into the Guild. A
lot of these kind of things get answered at the meetings.<G>
As for your not being able to hear the top notes: you say you don't need an
ETD! If you care about the quality of your tunings, YES you do! IMHO Being a
"deaf" tuner, is ok! I'm one! From F# 7 up, my hearing has gone down the
tubes. (Too many Rock n' Roll gigs, etc.) The ETD makes you positive you are
not going too far afield. It will also help to teach you good tuning
technique, etc. Bite the bullet and get one!<G>
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I