soundboard stresses

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:00:07 +0200

John

I'm not sure I see the connection between doing a bit of load figuring,
and the general principles of asking how load is distributed, where and
in which direction(s).

though I am sure most of us can go through the relevant source material
and solve your little assignment below, I am also sure that like me,
this will take those same of us a bit more time that perhaps you
yourself or others already familiar in figuring these quantities will
not use.

That said... I'll get around to this, and other such tasks when I am
able to find the time. And when I do I will no doubt have a greater
understanding to be sure. The questions I ask however, are meant to
clear up some moments of confusion so that I can more readily do exactly
that, so if you feel it necessary to decline to answer these, then it
will just take that much longer for me to arrive at that point.

No problem though.

Cheers
RicB