message for Don Rose

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:59:16 +0100

Hello Don - Thanks for your message re "Jokes" I did not appreciate the =
archival aspect. Does the heading "raising Don Rose to pitch" constitude =
a joke? If so I heartily apologise. It was amusing at the time and =
became a "subject" heading in my outbox. The content of that message was =
very serious though as you know. I'm pretty well retired now and my last =
Operatic venture happens next Friday with "Idomeneo". Thereafter I =
become the family potato couch. There comes a time....
Kindest regards
Michael G (UK)