SteinwayD(hamburg)key levelling

Ajay Mistry ajaymistryin@yahoo.co.in
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:57:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi list just got a Steinway D for regulation keys were
totally out of level removed the action placed the
leads levelled the end keys to 65 mm & with a mid
arching of 2 mm kept on drumming as I levelled now
removed the leads placed the action the keyboard was
totally out of level ends fell to 64.5 mm very near to
64 mm keyboard is completely out of level is there any
where I went wrong how do I correct this problem now
to same time is there any other option or how do I
actually go about it form here do I start all over
again or what.
        Thanks a lot in advance
                                   Ajay.

=====