Blind Technicians..was Lighting...was Nursing.....

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:43:29 +0100

In message <MABBLJGEBJDPJHIACJBAOEMJEMAA.oleg-i@noos.fr>, Isaac sur Noos
<oleg-i@noos.fr> writes
>I'll not say my word on this, very instructive to see a visual impaired tuner
>check problems in an action, for instance.
>
>But when it comes to repairs, that's a different story.
>
>This is pure lobbying, I don't concur.
>
>Best Regards
>

>Isaac OLEG

That all depends on have many totally  Blind tuners you have come across
and what sort of traning they have had

I would agree the more site you have the easier it is but there is
workarounds for all on site repairs and I do know one blind guy who re
strings  OK he is not as fast as me but his work is good

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/