TLA Machine

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:22:01 +0100

Hello Robert Scott
I am experimenting with my TLA on a Grotrian Steinweg 225 and a Yamaha C6.
Both these pianos tell me that if I go for a non-stretching basic 8ve. the
moment I get out of that 8ve. the TLA doesn't agree with my concept of a
true 8ve.  I shall continue to test this theory. I do know that when I tune
with the TLA within that one 8ve I frequently have to adjust away from what
the machine tells me is correct. So I think you've made your point. Thanks
:-)
Michael G (UK)