Tool Travel

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

Barb,

I am a nice guy to work during vacation (somewhere
west of Peoria, IL), but then I can pretend it's a
"paid" vacation.  It gives me something to do while my
wife and her sister go shopping <grin>.

I, too, have a bit of concern over not having the
right tools with me (though a bit of baling wire and
popsicle sticks can go a long way).  Thus the ad for
someone in the area for referrals.

Toodle-oo,
Dave Davis