soundboard stresses

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:39:05 +0200

Hi Dale,
Nope.. you got it right. I got so many things going on right now I just
wrote 5 % without double checking. Sorry bout that :)  He didnt say how
long they've been doing things this way. In anycase.. this should be as
straight a skinny as we can expect to get. So ... in the interests of
providing a common basis for the whole subject matter...why dont we use
this figure in our calculations.

Would be interesting in light of David Porritts posting to find out if
there was a change from 4.5 % to 5.5 % right after that episode.
-----------

Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

>  In a message dated 10/13/2003 11:57:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
>
>      John Patton writes 5 % for Steinway panels. I can copy to
>      the list  his reply
>      to me if you wish.

OK
I got it wrong. It was you who posted recently & I thought you said
5.5%EMC. Yes Please do forward the response>
Dale

   RE: Steinway Ribs