Pitch Raise, was: Standard Pitch/Verituner

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:25:05 +0200

Hi Terry, no it is not, it is based on the whole spectra analyzed (that mean
up to 8 opartials), and the more proeminent partials are driving more the
spinner than the less present.

That should guarantee you the most precise thirds and 17th and so on
computeable, and indeed that does it fairly well.

BTW it is easier to "stop the spinner" (that does not really never stop in
fact) with a multi partial driven spinner, as one discover that stopping it
is not necessary nor feaseable, then youre back to real tuning !

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech