RC vs CC again

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:04:01 +0200

What a wonderfully non-provacative approach David.

.. since you yourself declare openly you know little or nothing really of these
matters, what makes you think this fellow is deserving of such a reply, whilst
some others who have demonstrate on a regular basis a  far more declarative
are worthy of your admiration ?

I'm just curious as to what you base your judjement on. Do you know this fellow
or what ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne