O.T. Hey Dale!

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:13:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2003 7:57:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wrote you an e-mail but when I sent it it just bounced back. Something
must be set-up in AOL to block my e-mail. If you fix this let me know
and I will send it to you. Occasionally I have run into this problem
with AOL. Maybe you could send them an e-mail to complain about this.

John

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979
  I don't know what's up. I'll check it out. Trix says we've recently missed
an e-mail or 2 from our kids. That stinks. Try sending it thru again and let
me know on list if it bounces.
   Thanks --Dale Erwin