Japanese Parts - news from Watanabe

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:36:05 +0200

Receieved a mail today, saying they have send me the catalogue.

Went on line, where all the cataloge pages and the prices (in Yen) are
available. www.watanabemusical.com

English language, mixed with Japanese, but very understandeable.

Prices look OK, hand tools are good looking, if oredered for France, I
will have to pay 30% more , plus shipping cost because ov Value added
taxes, and customs taxes.

They seem to have original KAWAI heads (with that light fluffy felt.

An interesting item would be Japanes bushing cloth (Nylon reinforced)
, for keys I was told it hold better than most of the quality cloths
sold today.
Real test where done in a music school, intensive use, 30 keyboards
rebushed/year.

THe original maker of these cloths is NIKKE & AMBIC, a fabric maker in
japan, who have a bushing cloth production - all sizes from 1.00 mm to
1.5 mm (and a 1.35 mm thickness) available.

Anyone know where to search ?

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG