O.T. Internet Spam /email virus attacks etc.

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:59:51 -0400

Guess who!

P.S. Since about 99% of the viruses are written for Windows - 8 years
and never been infected. So, for all you non-techies out there that are
in your comfort zone and in order to keep you and your system sane, you
may want to get off the railroaded train of MS and start learning
something else. I'll be glad to assist anyone who wants to give this a
try.

Duaine Hechler
dahechler@charter.net

No thanks, I'd rather dissect the ALCS pitching matchups. <MAJOR GRIN>
	Tom Driscoll