Japanese Parts (& tools)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:31:58 -0500

At 7:58 PM -0700 10/9/03, Joseph Garrett wrote:
>... Obviously they don't want any business outside of Japan.
>Pity. :-(

Not true, Joe. I have a catalog from 1996, have ordered parts from
them via fax and have even spoken and placed an order on the phone
with the Manager at that time, N. Itoh.

Interestingly enough, American Piano Supply Company (APSCO) & Itoshin
carried some of each others' tools in their catalogs.

However, it was easier to order, and less expensive, to order
directly from APSCO, Itoshin's tools. I have even ordered one of
Itoshin's tuning levers from Schaff even after the acquisition.

So there   :-)

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731