Pitch changing in Pianos

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:40:31 -0400

Is this for me Terry, or some other Terry? And what is this in regard =
to? Please include pertinent portions of the previous post with your =
reply for continuity. Thanks.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Michael Gamble=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Pitch changing in Pianos

  Hello Terry
  Jump if you like! The result is just the same! Smiles all round. - Why =
jump anyway? I've been doing this job for many years and you didn't even =
ask how I do it.... Anyway, it seems that someone else on this post is =
faster. The record (he says) is....... 300 seconds! Beat that!!
  And (excuse starting a sentence with a preposition) I've changed the =
"Subject" also - in accordance with "Post" protocol. "It must be =
Protocorigorically correct!"
  Regards
  Michael G (UK)