OT:Re: Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keepyourshorts on if not interested

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:52:51 +0200

Cy Shuster wrote:

> --It's the reason anything is sorted: to keep dissimilar things apart, so you
> can find 'em again.

Yes... well... some folks are a bit less sorted out then others... and since we
are all one happy family here... lets just accept each other for what we are,
have a good time disscussion mostly pianos, do a bit of socializing and chumming
around, and stop getting all bent out of shape at each other for next to
nothings.

Just a suggestion :)

> Why not just dump all your center pins into one
> container?  Or punchings?  Sure, all the .002 ones are yellow -- just filter
> them out when needed!

Why not indeed ??

> Not me.

Thats you then ... how did that title go... You're ok, I'm ok ??... or was it
the other way around :)

> Maybe it's just my proximity to Wabasha,
> where "Grumpy Old Men" was filmed...

They were ok too. Tho I dont know about Wabasha. Funny name... means a number 2
in Norwegian :):)

> --Cy Shuster--
> Rochester, MN
>
> __