OT:Re: Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep yourshorts on if not interested

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:33:39 -0500

The hang up is that some of us do not have time to wade through 60 to
70+++ messages to find technical items. How many in your chapter are
read this list? Not many in mine! A lot of folks that could offer insite
are not here because of the huge bulk of messages. Additionally one
person in particular has an agenda against MS that he insists on
displaying here. Even though he has stated he would take it off our
list. He hasn't. Back again to day. I don't mind the OT that do not
reflect an agenda. Darn guy must drive a van with I hate MS on the
sides. Rich