Tokai-Samick?

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson@hotmail.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:10:46 +1000

Tokai pianos were manufactured by "Tokai Gakki" in Hamamatsu Japan. I =
believe they are not now........ :-(

No connection with Samick that i know of (unless Tokai is yet another =
name they've recently picked up from the ashes).

Scott Jackson
Wollongong Australia

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tvak@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 9:50 AM
  Subject: Tokai-Samick?

  List

  Are Tokai pianos made by Samick?  The model number G155 is reminiscent =
of Samick model numbers...

  I ask because I need to find a replacement part for the fallboard.  =
The little axle that fits into the slot in the case is missing on one =
side and Schaff doesn't have anything that matches.  (At least I =
couldn't find anything in the catalog.)

  Any advice on finding this part will be appreciated.

  Tom Sivak