Hammer fluff fallout

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:52:41 +0100

Hi all you Cacuum Peoples! Here in the mighty UK we have the ultimate in
vacs. Masterminded and Invented by a chap named Dyson it boasts "No bags,
Air filtering, Etc." And boy... Does it suck! Yes, it does. and it goes on
sucking until the container (made of clear plastic) is full - without
deterioration. Like all true Brits this fellow has stopped making his vacs
in the UK and is now using cheap foreign labour :) You like my spelling?
Actually he's now making washing machines as well.
Michael G (UK)