Tokai-Samick?

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 05:32:57 -0400

Hi Tom -

If I read this correctly, I just replaced both "axles" on a fallboard two
weeks ago that were missing on a Bradbury.  (Ron N, did some great
re-scaling for me on this one, by the way!)  For replacements, I used
wood screws, found that a #8 had the right size shank to fit nicely into
the hardware provided, sawed the heads off of the screws, and cut slots
in the ends of their shanks for screwing in to the fallboard.  Worked
great, and was probably a total of 20-30 minutes work.  Do make sure you
repair the fallboard end where the screw enters, as the original one
likely escaped from being too loose due to damaged end grain wood.  I
used West Systems epoxy.

Mark