Hammers

Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:32:19 -0700

Yes, I am aware of what they go through.  I just wonder if it isn't
quantifiable.  You know, x number of pounds of pressure in this section, so
much heat, etc., such that you could customize a single order.  Hammer
makers like Abel offer a variety of styles of hammers.  Why can't they
offer hammers of varying density as well, even if it's just soft, medium,
and hard.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net