Sucker born every minute - Part 2

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:31:02 -0500

Robert,

You don't represent a couple hundred people, nor do you represent the
PTG pianotech list, nor do you know personally know that such
monitoring has been taking place, nor have a couple hundred of us
been discussing this auction, nor do you know this individual's
intents or motives.

If you intend to play judge and jury about someone else's life, whom
you don't even know, at least leave the PTG and this list out of it.

Mind your own business.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731