RC vs CC again should be O.T.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:33:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/2003 12:37:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
S'ok John.. Terry and I get along great... we have a common political
framework for perspectuating relavational interogative dialouge. When he
says... "Is it late at nite over there"... it really means "did you hear the
one about Rumpsfelt and the Araobic teacher ?"   And when he says "tomorrow
will be a better day"  he's really refering (hopefully) to november 2004 :)

Cheers
RicB
   Hey this should be OT Big time. I serious!
  Dale Erwin