A sucker born every minute

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:55:26 -0500

>>Anybody wanna help compose a nasty-gram?<<

As tempting as it is to do this, anyone that does regular business on eBay
knows that this considered a HUGE infraction of the eBay rules of conduct.
And for the most part, it is a good rule. Unless an auction is out and out
fraud, any seller has the right to troll for suckers. Its buyer beware. If
someone has a ceramic nick-nack and wants to ask a million for it, and they
find someone that thinks that is a bargain, more power to them. The PDS-32
at auction IS listed "as is". That should be a warning to anyone.

Dave Bunch