RC vs CC again

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:41:42 -0400

John Hartman asked:

"Who is the "you" you are addressing?"

The "you" who was the subject of the post I was responding to. Who else? =
I don't think it was anyone in particular.

Ric's post suggested he might be getting a tad delusional from lack of =
sleep, so I thought going to bed might be a good suggestion.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 4:38 AM
  Subject: Re: RC vs CC again

  SNIP

  Say you have a pure CC panel already assembled and crowned... and THEN =
you decide to increase rib height..... and you use machine crowned ribs =
that match the already existing crown to glue on the the undeside of the =
existing ribs.=20
  Whats the point ??... just musing... :)... for now that is.=20

  Cheers=20
  RicB=20
  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20